Campbell Roofing proudly provides professional commercial and residential roof care & roof cleaning. If you live in a humid area of the country, you’ve probably seen unsightly dark streaks on asphalt shingle roofs. Though often attributed to an accumulation of dirt, defective shingles, mold, or mildew; the most common culprit is actually a blue-green algae known as Gloeocapsa Magma that is spread by airborne spores. Every property owner faces the never-ending problem of bacterial growth accumulating on their roof. It starts out as a small patch that will go unnoticed at first. However, as time goes by the spores will spread and begin feeding off other materials embedded in the shingles. The most common growth appears as a black streak. We will safely and effectively fix this common issue. Cleaning your roof not only makes it look like new again, but doing so also prevents premature surface damage and extends the roofs effective lifespan. Campbell Roofing understands the special challenges and abuse roofs take by being in Florida.
911 SE 15th Ave
Cape Coral FL 33990 US
TOP 8 REASONS FOR HAVING YOUR ROOF CLEANED
- It will extend the life of your roof
- Ugly stains will disappear
- A clean roof means lower utility bills
- A well maintained roof will increase your property value
- Revives your roof at a fraction of the cost to replace it
- Improves curb appeal
- Prevents Algae from spreading
Save $ 1,000’s over replacement
Start a Basic Roof Maintenance Schedule
You can make your roof last longer by starting a basic roof maintenance plan. Regular inspections identify problems with your roof. You should clean out the drains and waterways that lead to the drain. Rotting debris eats through the roof.
You can check to see how much of the mastic has dried away from the pipes, and if they are cracked. You can spot potential problems before they cause serious damage, identify future repairs that are needed, and get a better handle on your basic roof condition.
Proper maintenance will keep small problems from becoming large and costly.
- Inspecting a roof twice a year will make note of problems while they are still small.
- Debris should be picked up and removed, keeping drains unclogged.
- Rooftop equipment that leaks grease or chemicals can be corrected periodically before it becomes a big problem.
- New equipment added or replaced can be checked to see if it was properly installed.
- Written reports will let you know what is happening to the roof on an ongoing basis.
The least expensive roof should last fifteen years. More expensive roofs should last thirty plus years. The basic warranty covers Algae staining for just a few years when it typically takes seven to ten years for Algae to appear. Algae cause decay. Some warranties cover Algae for up to 10 years. (Check your warranty). If your roof looks bad but has no visible structural defects, it most likely just needs to be professionally cleaned.
We also provide Roofing Maintenance and Repair services. From complete roof tear-offs to storm-damaged shingle replacement, we are your one-stop shop for all of your roofing needs!